Cypress Ranch Booster Club will be at the pool for the Blue & Gold meet selling shirts. They have designed 2 shirts specifically for swimming. Complete this form to pre-order shirts. Money will be collected at the Blue & Gold meet or by mailing or dropping off the form by September 30th. The specifics are all printed on the order form.
Varsity swimmers and diver will be introduced at the Homecoming pep rally on Friday, October 14th.
**NEW** - Please complete the Athlete Information Form for your swimmer.
The following list are the forms that were requested to be turned in at the parent meeting or by 9/2. If you have not already done this, please print, complete and have your swimmer turn them in ASAP.
- Handbook Acknowledgement Page (last page in handbook)
- Drop Information Form
- Driving Release Form
- Photo Permission Form
- Additional Team Gear Order Form (Optional) -- DEADLINE HAS PASSED
- Subway Order - Preference Form (Specify type of sandwich and toppings if ordering Subway) -- DEADLINE HAS PASSED
Parents, please complete the following for each swimmer by 9/2/2016.
1. Meet Declaration Form - Please fill out form for your swimmer's availability for ALL meets. If your swimmer is not able to attend a meet, please include the reason in the blank provided.
Using the CFISD Online Payment Center, order and submit payment:
2. Purchase Team T-Shirt - Swimmers please purchase a T-Shirt. They are worn before all meets and in the team photo. Additional T-Shirts can be ordered for family, friends, etc.
3. Subway Order for after school Meets - Subway is recommended for all swimmers but not required.
We encourage all parents to participate in Cy Ranch Booster Club.
CyRanch Booster Club Online Membership Application
There will be a clinic for HS Swimming officials for the 2016-2017 school year on Thursday, September 15 at the Klein HS Natatorium. The clinic will begin at 6pm sharp. Please note, this is for swimming only.
The website for the Texas HS Swim and Dive Officials is www.tisdo.org. On the left-hand side of the home page you'll see a link to 'Arbiter Sports Registration' where you can create an account. If you created an account in previous years, it should still be active. You can register to take the test from 9/1/16 thru 11:59pm on November 1, 2016. Do not try to do it before 9/1. The ending deadline is strictly enforced. You must register before taking the test. The test must be taken and passed before the deadline.
This year's rule book will be handed out at the clinic. Please register with Arbiter before the class. A portion of the registration fee of $50 goes to cover the cost of printing the books. Books will be handed out to clinic attendees only. Please note registration fee is non-refundable.
Parents and swimmers please read through the Team handbook. Please print out and sign the Athlete and Parent Acknowledgement form at the end of the handbook and bring it to the parent meeting on 9/1.
CFISD Online Payment Link
Above is a link to sign up for the new online payment system that the district is using this year. You will need separate accounts for each of your children attending a CFISD school. All team shirts will be purchased using this online system only.
Last updated: 8/30/2016